Electric Walk Behind Forklifts
In limited use applications, when a conventional ride-on forklift is excessive or dangerous, a battery powered walk behind model may be the best choice. Two basic form factors exist: the straddle stacker model and the counterbalanced model. For very tight turning applications such as the narrow aisle between warehouse racks, a straddle stacker forklift is ideal. When load dimensions vary and tight maneuverability is not needed, the counterbalanced model is the right choice.
2,000 – 4,000 Pounds Lifting Capacity
- Fully Reconditioned to Include New Paint and Tires
- Re-Power Remanufactured Battery with 1 Year Warranty
- Limited 6-Months Parts and Labor Coverage on Chassis
- Priced From $ 11,900 to $ 16,500
- Lease Purchase Starting at $ 272.00 Plus Tax, Per Month, WAC